Early Stage Success | Day One
Day One features key topics related to starting a successful business. Aimed at social innovators, technology and life sciences researchers and people with ideas that have high-growth potential; topics include:
- Testing your idea
- Funding your business
- Customer development
- Business models, and more.
Presented in a lecture format by an entrepreneur and who has faced the challenges and opportunities of building a startup, this class offers:
- An overview of steps a startup founder will take throughout the life of a startup
- Opportunity to hear first-hand about building an innovative company
- A place to spark a new idea
- Tools and inspiration needed to start and grow a successful business
- Time for networking and community building among entrepreneurs
Facilitator: Nathan Lillegard
Class material provided.
The next Day One will be in the spring of 2015.
Eugene Chamber of Commerce
1401 Willamette Street, Eugene
$20. Course materials included.
Contact us for information about this class.